𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗕𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸?
I have bought the Sermon on the Mount eBook Bible study, to start in August. I am doing it with a couple of friends, one of whom lives in the States. Is anyone else keen to join in? Just an idea, but I am thinking I could create a private Bible Study group within my Facebook page.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀:
- not able to meet up in person
- isolated geographically
- someone who prefers not to meet in groups
- new to Bible study and needs support
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸:
- opportunity to share thoughts
- to know others are in the same boat as you
- accountability (what I need the most!)
- help us get stuck into Gods Word
- the study will take approx 1-2hrs over a whole week, broken up into chunks to suit your pace.
- you can interact as much or as little as you like
- if you find it doesn’t suit you, you can just leave the group
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀?
- the ebook is $15.99 (approx R238, K335, £12)
- the book is $12.99 on Amazon.com or £11.80 on Amazon.co.uk
- you need to use the video or audio alongside this apparently, and this is an extra cost. But I don’t think let this put you off, you could probably manage through group discussion if you can’t afford the extra
- bundle of audio is $23.99 (approx R356, K503, £17)
I have done a few Jen Wilkin studies before and they are so solid. I also did some Book Club studies with Come Away ministries in Cape Town with ladies I did not know, which has inspired this idea of reaching out through technology.
If you are interested, message me directly, or in the comments so I can gauge interest. I think it could be great!
UPDATE: 26 JULY 2021 – We have ladies joining from Malawi, Mozambique, South Africa. We will start the study next week. Still time to join if you keen.